Sombulus is making its way to print format via Kickstarter one book at a time! Not only can you help bring the fantastic worlds of Sombulus to graphic novel format, you can get exclusive rewards you won't find anywhere else!Check it out!
Original 4" x 6" Art
This color rendering is drawn by Christina Major (that's me!) with markers on bristol board. You'll get a high-resolution scan as well as a mailed copy of the original art. Original 4" x 6" art is limited to characters appearing in Sombulus. Depending on my backlog, these can take 2-6 weeks to complete. See terms and conditions for more info.
These full-color digital portraits are drawn by Christina Major (that's me!) in Manga Studio based on photos and details provided by you! You'll get a high-resolution and web resolution version to use as your personal avatar, personal desktop, or to print out and enjoy. Depending on my backlog, these can take 2-6 weeks to complete. See terms and conditions for more info.
Kanites: Shunning the magic of the Demshul and relying on power of their god, Kanites resemble warrior angels with their downy wings and shining armor. Portraits include choice of weapon, tabard color, and features based on a photo you provide!
Demshul: Living all across the Myriad Worlds, Demshul use magic (or as they call it, essence manipulation) for everything from currency to warping the fabric of reality Portraits include choice of wing color and features based on a photo you provide!
Reggie Statuette (Mothamander version) by Caralyn Tucker
Reggie! What lovely moth wings you've grown! Lovingly rendered by fantasy sculptor Caralyn Tucker, this one-of-a-kind statue is approximately 1-2 inches in size, hand-crafted from polymer clay and then delicately painted. Caralyn's sculptures can take several hours to create. Note: These sculptures are not for children and are made for display only.
Reward Tier Commission Terms and Conditions
- All commission requests must be submitted as instructed in the reward tier guidelines. I cannot accept emails, comments, messages, or notes via social media for commission work at this time.
- By submitting your commission request, you give me (Christina Major) permission to publish your illustration in blog, social media and website updates, and any other promotional materials distributed by Sombulus.
- Commissions are open only to persons who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. If you are younger, please have a parent or guardian request on your behalf!
- I am not responsible for late, garbled, lost, misrouted or scrambled transmissions or incomplete entries; failed computer hardware or software, telephone, server or other technical failures. I reserve the right to modify, terminate or suspend commission requests should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond reasonable control corrupt or impair the security of this Contest.
- Commission requests include one round of minor revisions, but I reserve the right to forgo all or part of revision instructions if deemed too complex or outside the scope and spirit of the Sombulus world. Asking for a hairstyle change is generally fine, but asking to be pictured in a sports car is not.
- Commission information must be submitted by person being commissioned or a legal guardian. Do not submit a request for someone without their consent or permission, such as celebrities or fictional characters. You must be the sole owner of the copyright of any image submitted.
- Commission requests must be acceptable according to standards: No violent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent material will be accepted, nor any that infringe on copyright or trademarks (sports teams, characters, etc.). I reserve all right to refuse any photograph that I define as unacceptable.
- Commissions are for personal use only and original copyright remains with me. By accepting commission work from me, you promise this work will not be resold, credited to someone else, or used in for-profit endeavors.
- These terms and conditions shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon the parties and their heirs, representatives, successors, and assigns.
- Commission requestors acknowledge that they have read, understand and will abide by all terms and conditions.
- My decision in all matters relating to acceptance and execution of commission works shall be final.